NDACo testified today on bill to require all Counties to display property tax information online. 30 counties currently do not supply this info online. Counties are concerned about the costs associated with this requirement. You can find our full testimony on this bill is under the testimony tab on the left.
Check out Forum story on issue here: ND Counties oppose online property tax requirement
- ► 2016 (21)
- NDACo Week #4 Report
- ND Senate Passes "Surge" bill
- County States Attorneys, Sheriffs express concern ...
- ND Counties Testify on SB 2206: Social Service Fun...
- NDACo Week #3 Report
- "Surge" infrastructure funding bill update
- ND Counties Support Property Tax Reform Plan
- Legislative Update
- VIDEO: North Dakota Counties Support "Surge" Fundi...
- Week #2 Report
- Legislative Action for Monday, Jan 12th
- NDACo Week 1 Report
- Legislative action for Wed. January 7th
- NDACo Weekly Legislative Report - Pre-Session
- ▼ January (14)