Friday, January 16, 2015
VIDEO: North Dakota Counties Support "Surge" Funding Bill
SB 2103 would deliver $845 million to oil counties, non-oil counties, cities, schools & townships with a majority of the funds going to the oil region. The bill is designed to send money out early so the dollars can be used in the 2015 construction season. This factor will depend on the length of time it takes legislators to act. Watch this video to hear what County Commissioners told lawmakers during the hearing.
- ► 2016 (21)
- NDACo Week #4 Report
- ND Senate Passes "Surge" bill
- County States Attorneys, Sheriffs express concern ...
- ND Counties Testify on SB 2206: Social Service Fun...
- NDACo Week #3 Report
- "Surge" infrastructure funding bill update
- ND Counties Support Property Tax Reform Plan
- Legislative Update
- VIDEO: North Dakota Counties Support "Surge" Fundi...
- Week #2 Report
- Legislative Action for Monday, Jan 12th
- NDACo Week 1 Report
- Legislative action for Wed. January 7th
- NDACo Weekly Legislative Report - Pre-Session
- ▼ January (14)