ND Senate passes SB 2206 46-1. The proposal would require the State to take over grant costs for Social Services. This has been promoted by the Governor as true property tax reform. He has included the $23 million needed in his budget. The bill also includes studying how to transition into the State taking over the total cost of Social Services. It is important to stress that this proposal requires the social service programs to remain at the county level.
- ► 2016 (21)
- NDACo Week 8 Legislative Report
- ND Counties Celebrate "Surge" Bill Signing
- Surge Bill Gets FINAL Vote of Approval
- “SURGE” Bill SurgesAhead The NorthDakota House pas...
- Week 7 Report
- "Surge" bill Surges Ahead!
- House & Senate Action on County related bills 2/18...
- Senate Approves Social Service Funding Bill
- NDACo Week 6 Report
- Counties, Cities have projects ready to go; stress...
- Top 4 Oil Producing County Budgets 2007 & 2014
- NDACo Week #5 Report
- NDACo Week #5 Calendar
- ▼ February (13)