Cass County Engineer Jason Benson and NDACo Executive Director Mark Johnson testify on HB 1176 the Gross Production Tax Formula bill which icreases the share of oil taxes staying in producing areas. This provides a long-term benefit for infrastructure in the patch. The bill also includes $112 million for non-oil counties. Counties are unified in their support for the bill but did request further amendments. NDACo is asking for the distribution to be based on "needs" and for more flexiblity in terms of the criteria in how the dollars can be used.
- ► 2016 (21)
- ND Counties Urge Senate to Amend GPT formula bill
- Road Funding Criteria Forces Counties to Re-Priori...
- NDACo Week 12 Legislative Report
- In-depth story on NDACo's reaction to last week's ...
- County Auditors Oppose "Mills to Cents" bill
- NDACo Week 11 Legislative Report
- Legislators Recieve Updated Oil Tax Revenue Foreca...
- Department of Transportation Meets with Counties o...
- NDACo Week 10 Legislative Report
- NDACo Crossover Report
- House Defeats Student ID bill
- NDACo Week 9 Legislative Report
- ▼ March (12)