A Project Kickoff meeting was held today at the State Heritage Center for the new integrated human service eligibility determination software system. DHS Executive Director, Maggie Anderson, began the meeting by stressing the importance of the counties to a successful outcome, and noting the help given by NDACo and the county social service directors in urging the Legislature to fast track the funding approval.Deloitte, the project consultant, will be directing the modification of software already implemented in Michigan and Montana, and currently being modified for use in five other states. Project goals include a "Release 1" implementation to address 'Expanded Medicaid' eligibility before the end of 2015. Implementation of this piece is critical to address the increased caseloads that counties have been experiencing, and to triggering enhanced federal administrative reimbursement. Efforts will then shift to Release 2 which will incorporate all other state/federal programs involving eligibility determination.
- ► 2016 (21)
- 64th Legislative Session Comes to Close
- ND Lawmakers Take First Step in Funding Social Ser...
- Legislators Summarize Tax Relief
- Legislature approves lower oil tax
- Senate Unanimously Passes County Social Service Fu...
- Conference Committee Reaches Agreement on Social S...
- Additional Road Funding Approved
- Conference Committees Make Progress
- Human Service Eligibility Determination Software
- Oil Extraction "Tigger on the Trigger" Tax Proposa...
- NDACo Week 15 Legislative Report
- Senate Kills "Mills to Cents" proposal
- House Passes Significant County Issues
- "Mills to Cents" proposal gets Do Not Pass Recomme...
- NDACo Week 14 Legislative Report.
- Senate Approves Update to Voter ID Law
- Legislation Removes Auditors from Game & Fish lice...
- Senate passes amended HB 1176
- NDACo Week 13 Legislative Report
- House committee passes out Social Services Funding...
- ▼ April (20)