Representatives gave the final approval to HB 1158 which removes county auditors from distributing and collecting Game and Fish licenses. The 53 auditors managed 400 vendors across the state. This is a priority item auditors identified and brought forward. The bill goes to the Governor for his signature. The act goes into effect April 2016.
- ► 2016 (21)
- 64th Legislative Session Comes to Close
- ND Lawmakers Take First Step in Funding Social Ser...
- Legislators Summarize Tax Relief
- Legislature approves lower oil tax
- Senate Unanimously Passes County Social Service Fu...
- Conference Committee Reaches Agreement on Social S...
- Additional Road Funding Approved
- Conference Committees Make Progress
- Human Service Eligibility Determination Software
- Oil Extraction "Tigger on the Trigger" Tax Proposa...
- NDACo Week 15 Legislative Report
- Senate Kills "Mills to Cents" proposal
- House Passes Significant County Issues
- "Mills to Cents" proposal gets Do Not Pass Recomme...
- NDACo Week 14 Legislative Report.
- Senate Approves Update to Voter ID Law
- Legislation Removes Auditors from Game & Fish lice...
- Senate passes amended HB 1176
- NDACo Week 13 Legislative Report
- House committee passes out Social Services Funding...
- ▼ April (20)