Tuesday, January 10, 2017
Law Day at the Capitol
It was Law Day at the Capitol Tuesday. This gave the Sheriff's and other law enforcement in the state the opportunity to visit with lawmakers about their issues. You could see many instances of legislators thanking officers for the job they do every day. Top on law enforcement's list of priorities for this legislative session is gaining support for a new statewide interoperable radio system. North Dakota's radio system is in dire need of replacement, the state is being left behind by other state's who have made improvements and our officers need and deserve the capabilities to simply communicate. There are a couple bills that propose different funding mechanisms to get started on this project. We will keep you posted on their developments.
- NDACo Legislative Schedule #5
- Strong Support for Bill to Transfer County Social ...
- House Members Defeat Election Equipment Bills
- NDACo Legislative Report #4
- Sheriffs Seek Support for Radio Proposal
- Auditors Ask Lawmakers to Support New Election Equ...
- Burgum presents budget proposal to legislators
- NDACo Legislative Report #3
- State Funding of Social Services Frequently Asked ...
- One Plate Bill Dies in House
- Lawmakers Hear Proposal for Law Enforcement Tuitio...
- Law Day at the Capitol
- Senate Kills Marriage Bill
- Senate Passes Overweight Regulation
- Week 2 NDACo Weekly Schedule
- Governor Burgum Delivers First State of the State
- Legislative Schedule for Week 1
- ▼ January (17)
- ► 2016 (21)
- ► 2015 (69)