|Bryon Fuchs, ND DOT at meeting on SB 2103 in Devils Lake|
|Walsh County Highway Supt. Sharon Lipsh presents project plans|
- Major reconstruction projects need to be posted at a legal load limit of 105,500 pounds
- Provide connectivity & continuity to integrate and improve major paved and unpaved corridors within the county and across county borders
- Design speed on roadway must be at least 55 mph (ND DOT can provide exception)
- Consistent with the Upper Great Plains Transportation Institute's (UGPTI) study
- Bridges must be designed to meet an HL 93 loading
Meetings have been held in Stanley and Devils Lake. Two upcoming meetings are scheduled for 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. as follows: March 19th - Morton County Shop,Mandan & March 25th - Cass County Shop, West Fargo.