Tuesday, January 27, 2015
ND Counties Testify on SB 2206: Social Service Funding Proposal
A top priority issue was well received in the
Senate Human Services committee 1/27/15. SB 2206 is the proposal to
shift social service grant costs from the counties to the state. It is
expected to be a $19.3 million savings to the counties which would directly lower mills, and be true property tax relief for all residents.
Watch VIDEO here to hear key points delivered during the hearing:
- ► 2016 (21)
- NDACo Week #4 Report
- ND Senate Passes "Surge" bill
- County States Attorneys, Sheriffs express concern ...
- ND Counties Testify on SB 2206: Social Service Fun...
- NDACo Week #3 Report
- "Surge" infrastructure funding bill update
- ND Counties Support Property Tax Reform Plan
- Legislative Update
- VIDEO: North Dakota Counties Support "Surge" Fundi...
- Week #2 Report
- Legislative Action for Monday, Jan 12th
- NDACo Week 1 Report
- Legislative action for Wed. January 7th
- NDACo Weekly Legislative Report - Pre-Session
- ▼ January (14)